1.11.06

Em fase Morrissey...


They said: "there's too much caffeine in your blood stream, and a lack of real spice in your life"
Ooh, but don't mention love
I'd hate the strain of the pain again

Oh, how do I feel about the past ?
Others conquered love - but I ran
I sat in my room and I drew up a plan
Oh, but plans can fall through (as so often they do)
Time is against me now...
And there's no one but yourself to blame

Sing me to sleep
I'm tired and I want to go to bed
Sing me to sleep
And then leave me alone
Don't try to wake me in the morning
'Cause I will be gone
Don't feel bad for me
I want you to know
Deep in the cell of my heart
I will be so glad to go
Sing me to sleep
I don't want to wake up
On my own anymore
I really want to go
There is another world
There is a better world
Well, there must be
Bye bye.

Bigmouth strikes again and I've got no right to take my place with the Human race

Oh, don't come to the house tonight
Because you'll slip on the trail of all my sad remains
That's why, that's why
GOODBYE MY LOVE, GOODBYE MY LOVE

Love, peace and harmony?
Oh, very nice
But maybe in the next world

It corrodes my soul
I want to leave, you will not miss me

Let me whisper my last goodbyes, I know, it's serious.

Don't you remember you once knew a girl
You loved her more than the world
Is life always like this, brother?
Good for one side but bad for another
But oh my darling, why did you change?

She was left behind, and sour

No, it's not like any other love
This one is different - because it's us
We can go wherever we please
And everything depends upon
How near you stand to me
And if the people stare
Then the people stare
Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care
We've something they'll never have
I'll fight to the last breath
If they dare touch a hair on your head
So stay on my arm, you little charmer
But I know my luck too well
And I'll probably never see you again

I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But heaven knows I'm miserable now
In my life
Why do I give valuable time
To people who don't care if I live or die?
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye?

You shut your mouth
How can you say
I go about things the wrong way?
I am Human and I need to be loved
Just like everybody else does
There's a club, if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you
So you go, and you stand on your own
And you leave on your own
And you go home, and you cry
And you want to die
When you say it's gonna happen "now"
Well, when exactly do you mean?
See I've already waited too long
And all my hope is gone

You knew very well
What was coming next
Life is never kind

Hate, love and war
Force emotions to the fore
But not for me, of course
I keep mine hidden
But it's so easy for you
Because you let yours flail
Into public view

Oh Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head
And as I climb into an empty bed
Oh well. Enough said. I know it's over - still I cling
I don't know where else I can go
See, the sea wants to take me
The knife wants to slit me
Do you think you can help me?
I know it's over
And it never really began
But in my heart it was so real
'Cause tonight is just like any other night
That's why you're on your own tonight
With your triumphs and your charms
While they're in each other's arms..."
It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes strength to be gentle and kind

Typical me
I started something...
And now I'm not too sure

I want a boy who's gonna treat me right
Hug me, kiss me, squeeze me day and night

On the day that your mentality
Decides to try to catch up with your biology
Come round ...
'Cause I want the one I can't have
And it's driving me mad
It's all over, all over, all over my face

I can't help the way I feel
oh yes, you can kick me
and you can punch me
and you can break my face
but you won't change the way I feel
'cause I love you
why is the last mile the hardest mile?
my throat was dry, with the sun in my eyes
and I realized
I could never, never, never, go back home again

I'm not sure what happiness means
But I look in your eyes
And I know that it isn't there
We tried and we failed
And I don't believe in magic anymore

Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
No hope, no harm, just another false alarm
And tell me how long before the right one?

And "love" is just a miserable lie
You have destroyed my flower-like life
Not once - twice
You have corrupt my innocent mind
Not once - twice

It's such a sad thing
And when I'm lying in my bed
I think about life
And I think about death
And neither one particularly appeals to me
And if the day came when I felt a Natural emotion
I'd get such a shock I'd probably lie
In the middle of the street and die

But you could have said no
If you'd wanted to
You could have walked away ...
Couldn't you?

I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again?

See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man
Turn bad

Is it wrong to want to live on your own?
No, it's not wrong - but I must know
How can someone so young sing words so sad?

Does the body rule the mind
Or does the mind rule the body?
I dunno...
Ask me why, and I'll die

Nothing’s changed
I still love you, oh, I still love you
Only slightly, only slightly less than I used to, my love
I smelt the last ten seconds of life
I crashed down on the crossbar
And the pain was enough to make a shy, bald, buddhist reflect
And plan a mass murder
Who said I’d lied to her?

Two icy cold hand conducting the way
It's the eskimo blood in my veins

Oh, it was just to see, just to see
all the things you knew I'd written about you...
And oh so many illustrations
Oh, but I'm so very sickened
Oh, I am so sickened now

You might sleep
BUT YOU WILL NEVER DREAM!

He said that he'd never, never do it again
and of course he won't (oh, not until the next time)

When you laugh about people who feel so very lonely
Their only desire is to die
Well, I'm afraid it doesn't make me smile
I wish I could laugh
But that joke isn't funny anymore
I've seen this happen in other people's lives
And now it's happening in mine

Behind the hatred there lies a murderous desire for love
How can they see the love in our eyes and still they don't believe us?
And after all this time...
They don't want to believe us
And if they don't believe us now, will they ever believe us?

At last it's over,
I knew I could not hold him,
His love for freedom
Was far too strong.
But though he's gone now
My life is just beginning,
I'll soon forget him,
I'll soon forget him,
I must forget him, Lord!
Will I remember,
Will I still hear him whisper?
Will I still feel his lips on mine?
He made me happy
And though I suffered, too,
There's no mistaking
Our love was true.
But such a sweet love
Just wasn't meant to be
And it's all over
Yes, it's all over,
And now it's done I'll start anew.

I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one, Oh Lord
No I haven't got one.

And you gave me something that I won't forget too soon
But I can't believe you'd ever care
And this is why you will never care

'Cause you're evil
And you lie
And if you should die
I may feel slightly sad
(But I won't cry)
From the one you left behind

I know I'm unloveable
You don't have to tell me
I don't have much in my life
But, take it, it's yours
I wear black on the outside
Because black is how I feel on the inside
And if I seem a little strange
Well, that's because I am

Well I wonder
Do you hear me when you sleep?
I hoarsely cry
Oh ... Well I wonder
Do you see me when we pass?
I half die...

Yes, she will plague you and I will be glad

What she said:
"How come someone hasn't noticed
That I'm dead
And decided to bury me?
God knows, I'm ready !"
What she said:
"I smoke 'cos I'm hoping for an early death
AND I NEED TO CLING TO SOMETHING!"

You must suffer and cry for a longer time
You just haven't earned it yet, baby

Oh, what a mess I've made of my life
A friendship sadly lost?
Well this is true... and yet, it's false
You are your mother's only son
And you're a desperate one

Nenhum comentário: